We offer a variety of activities that are designed to engage and enhance the betterment of our guests. Follow us on Facebook to see what is being offered in our ever changing selection of classes and sessions.
Some things you might find to enjoy could include:
- Earthlings Nature Conservatory
- Our outdoor classroom is home to many free range humans enjoying Nature walks and Discovery sessions. These sessions are run regularly as our program outreach and as private group sessions as well.
- Heritage Keepers Seminars
- Private and group classes in art, science, history, cooking, sewing, gardening, animal care and more! Let us set up a class for you!
- Health, Meditation, Movement, and Relaxation Sessions
- Certified/Licensed Health Coach and Bars Facilitator onsite.
- Home to F.I.T. (Families in Training), a unique family-style approach to fitness and health designed by our program director in 1992. F.I.T. is structured to engage the whole family unit in healthy, physical activities. Many of our outdoor meditation and movement sessions are hosted by talented family-friendly guest instructors. Follow our schedule on our Facebook page and on our sister page, Welcome Wellness. Contact us for current offerings to schedule an appointment with a health coach or one of our amazing contributors. We want you to be the best you can be!
- Story Time
- These sessions are usually held for the younger children, but all are welcome. Watch our Facebook page for dates/times as well as sessions for older children/seniors. Story and play sessions often include crafts, sensory, and discovery interactives!
- Books and Barnyard Buddies
- Our one-of-a-kind tutoring program designed to encourage growth and improvement through the use of animal/student interaction. These classes are private instruction sessions with amazing results. Just ask the teacher’s and family’s of our past students!
We have talented and dynamic public speakers on staff to enhance your next group or retreat. Contact us to find out if we can elevate and strengthen your next educational, family or health conference needs.
Family events such as Lantern Walks, Family Picnics, Art Under the Stars and more!
- We are happy to come to your convention, group or school
- We love to share the art of engaging your group, students, teachers and family in life. Contact us for details
- Private group times and opportunities available
- Contact us to see if we can meet your needs. We are always willing to try something new!